Magic Cookie Bars are, well, exactly as they sound – magical! It’s like your mouth is a portal to a heavenly realm filled with rivers of chocolate and… oh wait maybe I’m thinking of Willy Wonka’s Chocolate Factory. Regardless, these cookies will have you eating not one, not two, but at least 4!
These are also a popular menu item at Cafe Zupas, so if that’s your cup of tea, this is a perfect dessert for you! Check out the full recipe below:
Magic Cookie Bars from EAGLE BRAND®
Recipe by: Eagle brand
- 1/2 cup Butter or Margarine
- 1 1/2 cups Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1 (14 ounce) can EAGLE BRAND® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 cups Semisweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1 1/3 cups Flaked Coconut
- 1 cup Chopped Nuts
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F (325 degrees for glass dish).
- Coat 13×9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs and butter. Press into the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over the crumb mixture. Layer evenly with chocolate chips, coconut and nuts. Press down firmly with a fork.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool. Cut into bars or diamonds. Store covered at room temperature.